About Me

My photo
Welcome to my crafty world! I am proud mum to three gorgeous kids, a wife to a supportive husband, and a self confessed craft addict. I am continually inspired to create and would love to share this journey with you. My current obsession is crochet and spinning. I can be contacted at maudeandme@bigpond.com

Sunday, 27 February 2011

Cashmere,silk and wool scarves



So elegant and chic are these silk ,cashmere and wool scarves. I'm really happy with the colours and textures in this range of Jo Sharpe Tweed yarn, and they are complemented by the simplicity of the crochet pattern.They are now available at www.madit.com.au/maudeandme

blaze



lime
  
 



ivy





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. Much appreciated!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...