About Me

My photo
Welcome to my crafty world! I am proud mum to three gorgeous kids, a wife to a supportive husband, and a self confessed craft addict. I am continually inspired to create and would love to share this journey with you. My current obsession is crochet and spinning. I can be contacted at maudeandme@bigpond.com

Thursday, 24 February 2011

Next project...

Have just pulled out these yarns from my stash. I think it will be perfect made into one of my triangular shawls . I am going to use the size 15 needles that steve made for me.





1 comment:

  1. Hi Trudi,
    Good luck with your new blog! I am loving all your crocheted goodies.

    Thank you for adding The Haby Goddess to your visit list :)
    Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. Much appreciated!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...