About Me

My photo
Welcome to my crafty world! I am proud mum to three gorgeous kids, a wife to a supportive husband, and a self confessed craft addict. I am continually inspired to create and would love to share this journey with you. My current obsession is crochet and spinning. I can be contacted at maudeandme@bigpond.com

Wednesday, 23 February 2011

Wow I've done it!

Well this is the beginning of my blog!
Below is a selection of my jewellery and crochet creations.
 

Some are still available on madeit , while some have gone to new homes and some are waiting for me to list them for sale( but in the meantime feel free to enquire about any).

 
My beautiful model!

And some of my mosaics




 


 I am currentlty working on some crochet scarves made with a devine silk, cashmere and wool yarn. Will post photos soon.
Thanks for looking at my first blog, and please come back to see it grow.











 







 




2 comments:

  1. Congratulations Trudi- you have done it!! It looks great. This is definately the way to go and get your creations out into the big wide world

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay blogging is great! I love your creations very clever :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. Much appreciated!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...