About Me

My photo
Welcome to my crafty world! I am proud mum to three gorgeous kids, a wife to a supportive husband, and a self confessed craft addict. I am continually inspired to create and would love to share this journey with you. My current obsession is crochet and spinning. I can be contacted at maudeandme@bigpond.com

Saturday, 26 March 2011

Am loving orange


 Bought some out there orange fabric for a skirt. Chose a fine cordorouy for the winter. Actually got it from Spotlight and whilst all the cord prints were fairly girly, they had a great selection of bold and bright straight colours for a really reasonable price. Hard to find inspiring fabrics for under $10 a metre these days.

So I'm feeling brave and have included a full shot photo of me wearing it lastnight to the Ferry Artists latest exhihibition, "Faces of The River". The pattern I purchased from earthgirl fabrics. It's a wrap around skirt and was easy to make just like it said - which was important because I'm not much of a sewer! The only thing against it was the sizing. I cut for a size small, but I think it could have been even smaller - too much to wrap around (and I'm not that small!).


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. Much appreciated!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...