About Me

My photo
Welcome to my crafty world! I am proud mum to three gorgeous kids, a wife to a supportive husband, and a self confessed craft addict. I am continually inspired to create and would love to share this journey with you. My current obsession is crochet and spinning. I can be contacted at maudeandme@bigpond.com

Tuesday, 1 March 2011

couldn't stop there.

Just love this pattern and I couldn't resist using this Japanese silk, mohair and wool yarn to create another! And it is a really light weight scarf to wear too.
available at madeit

scarf on steve's table

2 comments:

  1. I love these! So unique and different. Thanks for visiting. Your lil place here is very nice too :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a Beautiful scarf Trudi!
    love the shades of this one, so delicate and feminine :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. Much appreciated!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...