About Me

My photo
Welcome to my crafty world! I am proud mum to three gorgeous kids, a wife to a supportive husband, and a self confessed craft addict. I am continually inspired to create and would love to share this journey with you. My current obsession is crochet and spinning. I can be contacted at maudeandme@bigpond.com

Sunday, 13 March 2011

craft expo

Had a day out to myself -what luxury!
What was at the show? Well loads of patchwork gear and fabric, loads of beads and loads of scrapbooking. All very interesting, but not really any new finds in that area. I am more into crochet and knitting at the moment , and there were only 2 exhibits for that. Fortunately they were great and one really had the wow factor. But more about that in a later post when I have more time.
What I did find too was the Can Do Books exhibit and went straight for the Coffee Cosies book. However after looking inside it I changed my mind and found another book that I had to have - Cute and Easy Crochet by Nicki Trench, and it had a pattern for a funky coffee cosy too.

As well it had this adorable and easy pattern for booties -so just had to make them up. I was pretty impressed by my effort below!

1 comment:

  1. Oh they are just darling!!!
    beautiful work Trudi :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. Much appreciated!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...