About Me

My photo
Welcome to my crafty world! I am proud mum to three gorgeous kids, a wife to a supportive husband, and a self confessed craft addict. I am continually inspired to create and would love to share this journey with you. My current obsession is crochet and spinning. I can be contacted at maudeandme@bigpond.com

Sunday, 20 March 2011

Getting ready for the cooler times

Finally got some photos of the shawls I made from the yarn I posted in an earlier post. They have been finished some time ago...but I find taking the photos quite a challenge.








And I knitted this feathery black one.
It's a really simple and quick pattern.
Using large needles(15) start with 5 stitches, then increase beginning and end of each row till desired length. Cast off loosely.
It will turn out like a triangle.

1 comment:

  1. These look fantastic!!!
    I'm with you, it's SO HARD to take pictures of knitted garments on (or off) especially scarfs and shawls..

    Cheers - Jodie :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. Much appreciated!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...