About Me

My photo
Welcome to my crafty world! I am proud mum to three gorgeous kids, a wife to a supportive husband, and a self confessed craft addict. I am continually inspired to create and would love to share this journey with you. My current obsession is crochet and spinning. I can be contacted at maudeandme@bigpond.com

Monday, 7 March 2011

Happy International Womens Day!

Thought I'd celebrate the day by sharing with you this fabulous painting "Free" by Jenni-Mae Clissold.



I am happy to say this is not for sale. It was a very special birthday present to me from my husband last year. But if you like the style,  Jenni-Mae exhibits at The Ferry Artists Gallery  in Wisemans Ferry.
I think I might just have to start a regular Favourite Art Picks!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you Trudi- it looks wonderful on your blog. I'm very honoured. Thank you for your support and for the fact that you like my work xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. Much appreciated!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...