About Me

My photo
Welcome to my crafty world! I am proud mum to three gorgeous kids, a wife to a supportive husband, and a self confessed craft addict. I am continually inspired to create and would love to share this journey with you. My current obsession is crochet and spinning. I can be contacted at maudeandme@bigpond.com

Thursday, 17 March 2011

I'm turning into the bag lady

Wrote in an earlier post about a find at the Sydney Craft Show.
This it  - a yarn made from the offcuts of new garmants.
It is just what I like - bold and chunky!
So in my usual way, made one for myself and a few others to sell...


I think this is the one I will keep...



still have to find a handle for this one


It sure does give the arms a workout when crocheting it!

1 comment:

  1. love those bags, look really great, yes you would feel muscular when finished.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. Much appreciated!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...