About Me

My photo
Welcome to my crafty world! I am proud mum to three gorgeous kids, a wife to a supportive husband, and a self confessed craft addict. I am continually inspired to create and would love to share this journey with you. My current obsession is crochet and spinning. I can be contacted at maudeandme@bigpond.com

Wednesday, 2 March 2011

Lifes too short for bad coffee

I've finally found it. For so long now I've been searching for a pattern for the coffee plunger, and now I've found numerous in this book from Can Do Books.



Forget the tea cosie. For too long the coffee plunger has been left to go cold.
This will go to the top of my wish list! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. Much appreciated!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...