About Me

My Photo
Welcome to my crafty world! I am proud mum to three gorgeous kids, a wife to a supportive husband, and a self confessed craft addict. I am continually inspired to create and would love to share this journey with you. My current obsession is crochet and spinning. I can be contacted at maudeandme@bigpond.com

Sunday, 27 March 2011

Small joys for japan

Just came across this great idea for the children of Japan organised by Lexi from pottymouthmama 


Small Joys for Japan

Give a soft toy, handmade or new, for the children affected by the earthquake in Japan. It's something so small we can do , but if it brings a smile to a child it is huge. 

1 comment:

  1. What a sweet idea, I'll go and have a look now.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. Much appreciated!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...