About Me

My photo
Welcome to my crafty world! I am proud mum to three gorgeous kids, a wife to a supportive husband, and a self confessed craft addict. I am continually inspired to create and would love to share this journey with you. My current obsession is crochet and spinning. I can be contacted at maudeandme@bigpond.com

Monday, 21 March 2011

What a day!

I wanted to share the picturesque Hawkesbury where I live with you.
I took this photo on one of my daily walks (well okay may be not every morning).





And this was taken this morning from my back door. Thankfully we had a decent rainfall (it's a shame we hadn't finished putting the gutter back up.....) over the last couple of days and the wetlands have come to life again. It's amazing how quick it fills with bird life.




And this is Jessie, my over excited kelpie who loves going for walks with me.
The chooks are can be seen in the middle ground (if you squint hard enough).


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. Much appreciated!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...