About Me

My photo
Welcome to my crafty world! I am proud mum to three gorgeous kids, a wife to a supportive husband, and a self confessed craft addict. I am continually inspired to create and would love to share this journey with you. My current obsession is crochet and spinning. I can be contacted at maudeandme@bigpond.com

Tuesday, 19 April 2011

Creative House

While I've been busy crocheting Steve has been flat out too.



Making benches.

And some chopping boards...


for our easter sunday market (whats the chance of rain??).

Steve is also making a day bed for us -yippee!

Am looking out for the postie each day like an excited child-waiting for a wool delivery from Bendigo Woolen  Mills!


1 comment:

  1. I hope you have a wonderful result on Sunday. Those chopping boards are awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. Much appreciated!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...