About Me

My photo
Welcome to my crafty world! I am proud mum to three gorgeous kids, a wife to a supportive husband, and a self confessed craft addict. I am continually inspired to create and would love to share this journey with you. My current obsession is crochet and spinning. I can be contacted at maudeandme@bigpond.com

Sunday, 10 April 2011

Flower power

Recently we were invited to a "Hippy" party. First thoughts were wow what fun to dress up. Then there was a realisation hey thats kind of what I wear a lot of the days anyway. So while I didn't really go fancy dress, the rest of the family got the chance to indulge.
I did indulge in a bit of crocheting ...





from the cotton stash I re-discovered in the previous post.




For my flower power girl.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Trudi. So happy to see you at Tangled Happy! Thanks for your nice comment. This is adorable. My girls will have to have one. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. Much appreciated!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...