About Me

My photo
Welcome to my crafty world! I am proud mum to three gorgeous kids, a wife to a supportive husband, and a self confessed craft addict. I am continually inspired to create and would love to share this journey with you. My current obsession is crochet and spinning. I can be contacted at maudeandme@bigpond.com

Tuesday, 26 April 2011

How times change......

Yeh for the last day of school holidays. Am I being completely selfish,
 but this is the first year when I've had all 3 kids at school
and I'm loving the time to myself.The time to create... So I think these holidays have been extra long for me.

But we have done some lovely things. Had a very picturesque picnic at Mangrove Creek Dam. And yesterday we took the kids to see Rio. Well Steve took the kids into the movie while I got to go into Lincraft. Who was more excited..?
So this is the last day and can we all survive the sibling fights, mum yelling "just leave your brother/sister alone!"?

I guess it's all about creating time for yourself and time for your family and balancing it all.


crocheted cotton bag using new fabric yarn

crocheted bag using new fabric yarn

And have probably spent too much time on the computer
this weekend trying to set up my bigcartel shop , just so I can justify staying at home. I feel like there is so much pressure these days for mums to go back out to work. All last year I was asked so what are you going to do when Bonnie starts school? I felt like responding with "oh just lounge about and watch t.v and read books all day!" But I didn't and I don't!
How times change.



1 comment:

  1. I so know what you mean. I actually managed today to get a break. It was only half an hour away from all the domestic demands but it was bliss.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. Much appreciated!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...