About Me

My photo
Welcome to my crafty world! I am proud mum to three gorgeous kids, a wife to a supportive husband, and a self confessed craft addict. I am continually inspired to create and would love to share this journey with you. My current obsession is crochet and spinning. I can be contacted at maudeandme@bigpond.com

Monday, 18 April 2011

I love a swap

I just love my new piece of art. It has been drawn by my friend Fran Haine.
And I love Belted Galloways


 Steve made a frame for it and it now hangs proudly on my wall.
And I was so happy that I could swap it for a piece of my work.



It was winners and grinners all round!

Back to my fingerless frenzy -have orders to fill and a market to get ready for.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. Much appreciated!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...