About Me

My photo
Welcome to my crafty world! I am proud mum to three gorgeous kids, a wife to a supportive husband, and a self confessed craft addict. I am continually inspired to create and would love to share this journey with you. My current obsession is crochet and spinning. I can be contacted at maudeandme@bigpond.com

Wednesday, 27 April 2011

My Creative Space

Knew I would put these doillies to good use.


 And the box of fabric came in very useful too.


Now I only have 5 more cushion covers to make for our new daybed.


Didn't Steve do a great job on it!


And my bendigo wool arrived. It's rustic earth ,graphite and
peppercorn. Can't wait to create some fingerless gloves to go in my shop


 Pop over to Kootoyoo for more great creations.

5 comments:

  1. I L-O-V-E your day bed! Yes, Steve did a brilliant job! :)And your cushions just make it look even more sublime. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful cushions! And what a fantastic daybed! I think everyone should have one! I love ours. :)

    Jill @ Creating my way to Success
    http://www.jembellish.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, that day bed is awesome. I desperately want one but English houses just dont seem to suit (or have space) for one. Loving the cushions.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. Much appreciated!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...