About Me

My photo
Welcome to my crafty world! I am proud mum to three gorgeous kids, a wife to a supportive husband, and a self confessed craft addict. I am continually inspired to create and would love to share this journey with you. My current obsession is crochet and spinning. I can be contacted at maudeandme@bigpond.com

Thursday, 7 April 2011

Treasures refound

It's amazing what can change in a year. Last year all I was creating in crochet were squares. Then the light seemed to shine and I  found myself being able to decipher crochet patterns. And I haven't been able to stop!

It's also amazing that this chest came into our being more than 2 years ago and after taking a few wools and threads out of it , we stuck it away in our caravan. And there it remained buried.....




.....Until recently, and I thought about what else was inside.... 




loads and loads of cottons....



...and doilies...




...and more  crochet lovelies....


So I've already been creating with the cottons. More about that later.
Now the dilema is what to do with the chest. I am falling for it , but where to put it is the question.
Just no space in the house...








1 comment:

  1. Holey moley, what a treasure chest!
    I love the potential of all that yarn and all those doilies.
    Have fun making.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. Much appreciated!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...