About Me

My photo
Welcome to my crafty world! I am proud mum to three gorgeous kids, a wife to a supportive husband, and a self confessed craft addict. I am continually inspired to create and would love to share this journey with you. My current obsession is crochet and spinning. I can be contacted at maudeandme@bigpond.com

Sunday, 3 April 2011

What a cutie!

I wrote in an earlier post about Small Joys for Japan where Lexi from pottymouthmama  is coordinating with Calico &Ivy a collection of handmade and new toys for the children in Japan.
I made this little fella and he is eager to go on the journey. The pattern can be found here, really easy (just what I like!)



Blinkey



1 comment:

  1. Trudi, this little fella is adorable and I'm sure it will bring a smile to the face of whoever receives it :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. Much appreciated!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...