About Me

My photo
Welcome to my crafty world! I am proud mum to three gorgeous kids, a wife to a supportive husband, and a self confessed craft addict. I am continually inspired to create and would love to share this journey with you. My current obsession is crochet and spinning. I can be contacted at maudeandme@bigpond.com

Monday, 2 May 2011

Being 9

My eldest turned 9 on Sunday and the requested dessert was the pav. I must say the pav aint my favourite , hence  this was the third time only I've made it. But hey, look at this.


 
Not bad!

 And then I continued on my fingerless frenzy.


Some for the little wee ones.


And some for us bigger ones. The bendigo wool proving really popular that I have already sold out in the dark grey. Fantastic.


And I always love the Noro silk garden

My kids started Hip Hop classes today and my wise old 9 year old proclaimed when he got off the school bus "I'm too tired for dance. I'm like Dr who - I look young, but really I am old!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. Much appreciated!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...