About Me

My photo
Welcome to my crafty world! I am proud mum to three gorgeous kids, a wife to a supportive husband, and a self confessed craft addict. I am continually inspired to create and would love to share this journey with you. My current obsession is crochet and spinning. I can be contacted at maudeandme@bigpond.com

Sunday, 8 May 2011

growth rings


What happens when your little girl grows too quickly!
Well her pants seem to shrink.
These pants were bought last year.



In the past I have added some lace and frills to the hem line. But this is a knitted fabric so I wasn't sure what to add. Then it hit me - I 've got some cotton that would be perfect crocheted around it.




So I figure each year I'll just add another  colour with a round or two, or three...And then it will be a bit like  tree growth - I can count the rings for her age!






Made another ruffle scarf in a cashmire blend and am now working on a ruffle in noro.


1 comment:

  1. Great idea with the pants. Maybe I should try that... :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. Much appreciated!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...