About Me

My photo
Welcome to my crafty world! I am proud mum to three gorgeous kids, a wife to a supportive husband, and a self confessed craft addict. I am continually inspired to create and would love to share this journey with you. My current obsession is crochet and spinning. I can be contacted at maudeandme@bigpond.com

Tuesday, 17 May 2011

The Hottie Challenge

I'm waiting by the letterbox for my Hottie Challenge (wrote Hootie first time!)to arrive. The fantastic Cam from CurlyPops has put out the challenge to crafters and all to take part in this great creative challenge for the Margaret Pratt Foundation Heart Lung Transplant Trust.


What a fun and creative way to raise funds and awareness!


1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for taking part! I've been doing a little bit of sketching today, so now I need to choose my design.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. Much appreciated!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...