About Me

My photo
Welcome to my crafty world! I am proud mum to three gorgeous kids, a wife to a supportive husband, and a self confessed craft addict. I am continually inspired to create and would love to share this journey with you. My current obsession is crochet and spinning. I can be contacted at maudeandme@bigpond.com

Friday, 27 May 2011

I'm grateful for...

Yes I am grateful for chocolate....however chocolate is a great way to show someone how grateful you are.


So the kids and I made some easy peasy chocolate fudge. Some will go to my neighbours, some will go to the monthly womens' lunch I attend in our small community and some will go to my sister and her family who are looking after my kids for this weekend!! (my sister doesn't actually eat chocolate, but she is getting something else -you may have seen it in an earlier post...shhh)Yes I'm very very  grateful to her. Worked out it has been over 2 years since Steve and I have  even had a night out together. So because it is our 10th anniversary we 're going to celebrate!
And Steve might even get some fudge too!
If anyone is interested in the recipe just let me know, I've run out of time and have to start my weekend away. See ya!

POP over to  Maxabella's for more gratefullness





3 comments:

  1. I reckon homemade baked goods are the nicest, most thoughtful present to give and receive. I always bake cakes and cookies for friends and family when I have time. That chocolate fudge looks delicious! And enjoy your much deserved night out - Happy anniversary!! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Any recipe that is easy peasy and one that kids can help with is of interest to me! I'd love the recipe!
    Happy 10th Anniversary - enjoy a well deserved night out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd love the recipe, Trudi.

    Happy anniversary! I hope you enjoy your night out. I can't believe it's been TWO YEARS for you guys. A night out is worth celebrating even without the anniversary. x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. Much appreciated!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...