About Me

My photo
Welcome to my crafty world! I am proud mum to three gorgeous kids, a wife to a supportive husband, and a self confessed craft addict. I am continually inspired to create and would love to share this journey with you. My current obsession is crochet and spinning. I can be contacted at maudeandme@bigpond.com

Wednesday, 4 May 2011

my creative space

I love making these scarves/wraps. The length and width tends to
vary each time, depending on the need or how much yarn I have left.


This one was a special order made with my graphite bendigo wool . So I am hoping it is liked as much as I like it.

 

Don't you just like trying something new.
This has been on my to try list for sometime now.
So yesterday was the day!



And don't you just love it when it works!
I found the ruffle pattern at Lion Brand Yarn as a free pattern.
I used earth bendigo wool and added an extra row.

Go to www.kootoyoo.com for more super creations.

4 comments:

  1. I love the openwork of these scarves! Also like the ruffles!! Thanks for the visit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the ruffle scarf - the colour is just lovely. Thanks so much for linking up the pattern! I must give it a go.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love scarves - and it's fast coming to that time of year. You've inspired me to add it to my to-do list. I don't actually own a knitted scarf - they are all fabric (& bought)!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. Much appreciated!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...