About Me

My photo
Welcome to my crafty world! I am proud mum to three gorgeous kids, a wife to a supportive husband, and a self confessed craft addict. I am continually inspired to create and would love to share this journey with you. My current obsession is crochet and spinning. I can be contacted at maudeandme@bigpond.com

Friday, 13 May 2011

My Creative Space

Two more cushions got made this week for the daybed.


Have been drawn to the bird symbol for some time now.
The cushion on the left was made up of left-over scraps and turned into a crazy patchwork.




I made these granny squares last year for a blanket. They are in Jo Sharp Cotton. Well I changed my design midway through it and so was left with these. Inspired by The Royal Sisters and Tangled Happy crocheted granny apron skirts, I am using these squares for a wrap skirt. At the moment they are still on my dining room table...have to do something about those threads. I really should do that as I go I know!




And I made another ruffle scarf in Noro yarn.

For more inspiration visit ourcreativespaces

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. Much appreciated!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...