About Me

My photo
Welcome to my crafty world! I am proud mum to three gorgeous kids, a wife to a supportive husband, and a self confessed craft addict. I am continually inspired to create and would love to share this journey with you. My current obsession is crochet and spinning. I can be contacted at maudeandme@bigpond.com

Saturday, 18 June 2011

Treasures in Wisemans Ferry

It was a treasure trove of art for sale at ART IN THE PARK at Wisemans Ferry today.
The sun was shining, the music was playing and there was such an abundance of fine art up for sale  - some at giveaway prices.


Artist - Paul Turner


Artist - Jacki Dessaix


Photogragher - Karlene Brummer
                     
 Eventhough I was on the admin desk , I couldn't resist these finds. Can you believe I only spent a total of $25.50!

Artist Paul Turner

Artist - Paul Turner

Paul had so many works to choose from - I had a hard time stopping at two.


Artist - Marje Curson

I fell in love with this immediately. Thankyou Marje.

 For more thrifty finds I'm playing along for the first time with Sophie at Her library adventures.

4 comments:

  1. Those boats are fabulous. And I'm impressed at the financial restraint!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Tania! Those boats are great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh that last painting, teamed up with such a sweet cannister. My Mum's from Sydney and she had a set of them when I was a kid♥ love love love your post, and welcome to Flea Market Finds.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I reckon that's a successful day - 3 lovely pieces of art for less than $26!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. Much appreciated!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...