About Me

My photo
Welcome to my crafty world! I am proud mum to three gorgeous kids, a wife to a supportive husband, and a self confessed craft addict. I am continually inspired to create and would love to share this journey with you. My current obsession is crochet and spinning. I can be contacted at maudeandme@bigpond.com

Wednesday, 20 July 2011

My creative space

After getting great feed back regarding my belt lastweek I decided to make another one. In Zpagetti yarn again ,this time in leopard print. Quite funky don't you think?


 It will be in my shop soon( edited -now in!).
As soon as i can get more time with the computer! 

And needed an accessorie quick smart  so whippecd up this necklace in Jo Sharp wool.


Still working on my round granny squares. Completed 14 ,10 to go.


Hope you are having a creative and happy week.
Pop over to Our Creative Spaces (when it's back online) for more fab ideas.

8 comments:

  1. I love the belt and the necklace is simply gorgeous!!! You sure are one very clever lady...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just whipped up the necklace?? Ha, you are too good - very clever & they look great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the belt, looks so good!

    ReplyDelete
  4. that belt looks fantastic..

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't think I've worn a belt since last century! I plan to before this one is up though. Your belt looks lovely on your lovely waist!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just right for that black jumper!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well done, this is called efficiency!Your pretty belt could also be used as a headband and would look great! Have a great weekend!x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely colours in your granny squares. What are you making?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. Much appreciated!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...