About Me

My photo
Welcome to my crafty world! I am proud mum to three gorgeous kids, a wife to a supportive husband, and a self confessed craft addict. I am continually inspired to create and would love to share this journey with you. My current obsession is crochet and spinning. I can be contacted at maudeandme@bigpond.com

Sunday, 3 July 2011

Sewing daze

I had grand ideas of making a few bags with leftover scraps of fabric.
Easy peasy ......Well I finished one and put the other scraps back in the chest for another time.
Most of the time I fumble my way through a project, especially if I'm not following a pattern like the bag.
And as I discovered I really should have put some forward planning into it.


Oops I really did iron it. So fabric came from the last 2 skirts here and here.
It is lined , but I can't show you as thats where I really should have thought more about it and the straps in advanced.
I've also realised how I can't live without my unpicker.
Without fail I use it on every sewing project.

Is there something you can't live without , in the craft sense I'm talking.

2 comments:

  1. I think your being a little hard on yourself Trudi, it looks great!

    I can't live without my 3 pincushions. They are stationed at different corners of my workroom!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been doing the bag thing too. I love that flowery material you used.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. Much appreciated!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...