About Me

My photo
Welcome to my crafty world! I am proud mum to three gorgeous kids, a wife to a supportive husband, and a self confessed craft addict. I am continually inspired to create and would love to share this journey with you. My current obsession is crochet and spinning. I can be contacted at maudeandme@bigpond.com

Friday, 15 July 2011

smiles all round.

Today I'm playing along with Maxabellaloves weekly gratefullness.
And this week I am just plain gratefull for 3 great reports from the dentist for my kids.


And really grateful also that it was freebie from the government health dep. too.

5 comments:

  1. We are just back from the dentist ourselves and I feel exactly the same way! Three for three good reports and brushing well.

    Only it cost me $310 so waaaaaaah!!! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow i didn't know australia charges for children's dentistry - i avoid it now as it's so expensive now .. lucky for you both to have no fillings for the kids! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. You must be teaching them the right things too! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Trudy, I found your blog via flickr. I love the crochet items you make ! I am going to follow your blog, it is very inspirational and you write with a lot of humor. Greetings from across the globe : Belgium... Rozemie

    ReplyDelete
  5. That realy is something to celebrate :)

    (popped over from Maxabella)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. Much appreciated!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...