About Me

My photo
Welcome to my crafty world! I am proud mum to three gorgeous kids, a wife to a supportive husband, and a self confessed craft addict. I am continually inspired to create and would love to share this journey with you. My current obsession is crochet and spinning. I can be contacted at maudeandme@bigpond.com

Monday, 25 July 2011

Snapshot




I've taken this shot many times before. It's my favourite sunrise shot and  I never get bored seeing how that first light hits the Hawkesbury sandstone.
How's your day starting?

1 comment:

  1. Looks beautiful Trudi. Such a gorgeous place wou live in. Reminds me we'll have to have another weekend explore out there - the roads from here unfortunately tend to end with one of the kids throwing up or we'd do it more often :-). I was looking forward to a walk with a friend this morning (John's away for the week so I need some adult company), but the hairdresser just rang to say he can fit me in. So as my hair's pretty desperate at the moment, that's taking priority. Hopefully he can perform miracles.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. Much appreciated!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...