About Me

My photo
Welcome to my crafty world! I am proud mum to three gorgeous kids, a wife to a supportive husband, and a self confessed craft addict. I am continually inspired to create and would love to share this journey with you. My current obsession is crochet and spinning. I can be contacted at maudeandme@bigpond.com

Saturday, 16 July 2011

What a surprise!



What a surprise I'm doing some hooking this weekend!
I've combined two things I have wanted to achieve: 
1. a round granny square , courtesy of crocheting with raymond.(I made the first two rounds the same colour)
2. And a bag .
I've made quite a few bags recently, but not one that I really need. So stay tuned and hopefully I'l have it finished soon.


And look what I just won on ebay.I confess I'm in love with Noro yarn!
What's making you smile  this weekend?

2 comments:

  1. I love the round granny's!!!

    Noro is making me smile this weekend too!!!

    Jodie :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. Much appreciated!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...