About Me

My photo
Welcome to my crafty world! I am proud mum to three gorgeous kids, a wife to a supportive husband, and a self confessed craft addict. I am continually inspired to create and would love to share this journey with you. My current obsession is crochet and spinning. I can be contacted at maudeandme@bigpond.com

Friday, 8 July 2011

A whole lot of gratefulness




1. Grateful for my loving and supportive husband and beautiful, cheeky kids.

2. Grateful for halfway through school holidays and I'm not pulling my hair out this time.

3.Grateful for the bloggy community. I've discovered so much  since I have been on my short blogging journey. And I've discovered it is full of very kind hearted people who are just overflowing with the sharing spirit.

4. Grateful for my local community.

5.Grateful for today. Live in the moment.

And don't forget to pop over to Maxabellaloves for more gratefulness.

9 comments:

  1. A very nice list. It's so good to remember to be grateful. There's always good things happening in life, if we stop to reflect on them. Thanks for reminding me to stop and do that too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely gratefuls, Trudi. You've pretty much covered the lot! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. i stopped by from maxabella - I love these gratefuls; and especially agree with what you say about the blog community - it's so nice to find such lovely people on the internet. have a lovely weekend! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Isn't it fabulous to be part of this community? I love it! And it's so nice to meet you. You're welcome to pop by any time. As for me, I've just subscribed and look forward to popping again again soon. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. very pretty blossum. it is too cold here for them to appear yet.

    happy weekend to you Trudi

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great gratefuls! i feel the same about my family and the wonderful blogging community! i love it! happy weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. A great list. I had a whole list, too, but it was getting late, so I took a shortcut and chose just one thing ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your grateful, the one about not pulling your hair yet made me laugh :)I managed it too this time Yay!!!! :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. Much appreciated!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...