About Me

My photo
Welcome to my crafty world! I am proud mum to three gorgeous kids, a wife to a supportive husband, and a self confessed craft addict. I am continually inspired to create and would love to share this journey with you. My current obsession is crochet and spinning. I can be contacted at maudeandme@bigpond.com

Sunday, 14 August 2011

lucky I tell you!


This just confirms my last post

A vegie casserole


Gluten free bread. Looks better than it tastes!
And some apple crumble (almond and rice flour crumble mix) my son and I made 
 - ready to go in the oven.

For more sunday snippets pop in and see tinniegirl

6 comments:

  1. Can I come over for some apply crumble???? Yum!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmmmmm crumble! Yummo. Also meant to say how much I love your Queen Anne's Lace scarf - it's stunning. I made on in very similar colours recently and I love it. I always thought it looked so difficult but it's a nice easy repetitive pattern. Hopy you've managed to have a sit down cuppa today instead of a standing up while making the lunches one!! Have a fab week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. veggie casserole & apple crumble..mmmm ♥
    i know what you mean..just because

    ReplyDelete
  4. We ARE lucky in many ways :)
    I hope you enjoyed your meal with your family - it all looks divine.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It has been a strange kind of week here just events that reminds me how everyday and everything we have is such a blessing...You are right we are very lucky...and I know what you mean about the GF bread :)xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. Much appreciated!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...