About Me

My photo
Welcome to my crafty world! I am proud mum to three gorgeous kids, a wife to a supportive husband, and a self confessed craft addict. I am continually inspired to create and would love to share this journey with you. My current obsession is crochet and spinning. I can be contacted at maudeandme@bigpond.com

Wednesday, 24 August 2011

My Creative Space


These booties were a special order. Hadn't made them since way back when I started this blog.


And as usual I couldn't stop at one (that should be my next blog title).

I'm having  an end of winter SALE in my maudeandme shop for bloggers. Just put the code blogsale for a 15% sale. Sale is on till Sunday evening.

This is just a quickie, but I'll post soon on a spinning update.
Head over to our creative space for loads more creative inspiration and goodness.


8 comments:

  1. Such cute little booties! I can see why you couldn't stop! :)

    Jill @ Creating my way to Success
    http://www.jembellish.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh I love baby booties - almost makes me want to go back for number 4 just so I can get my fill of teeny tiny baby toes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such tiny creations of woolly goodness..they are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. these are so cute :)
    thanks for your visit/comment.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are cutie patootie booties! No question.

    ReplyDelete
  6. They are so cute! I know what you mean about this compulsive not-stopping-at-one thing ;) Great idea for a shop name :) Kx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very sweet little booties! I sometimes get stuck half way through a pair of shoes because I dont usually like making more than one of anything (think my crafting attention Span can sometimes be too short!)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. Much appreciated!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...