About Me

My photo
Welcome to my crafty world! I am proud mum to three gorgeous kids, a wife to a supportive husband, and a self confessed craft addict. I am continually inspired to create and would love to share this journey with you. My current obsession is crochet and spinning. I can be contacted at maudeandme@bigpond.com

Sunday, 28 August 2011

Sunday snippets


 Down the road.

 Resurrecting my vegie garden.

 Our neighbours.

 Our chook house.

Thankyou chooks!
Playing along with tinniegirl today

3 comments:

  1. oh I do like your neighbours. They look like nice friends to have around.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd love to have neighbours like that... and chooks in the backyard. One of these days I'll move to the country!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello....just found you via Squiggly rainbows blog....love your blog. I am addicted to crocheting as well but am not at your amazing level. It is very addictive and so much fun.....I have just become a follower so will hear more soon I hope xox Jo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. Much appreciated!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...