About Me

My photo
Welcome to my crafty world! I am proud mum to three gorgeous kids, a wife to a supportive husband, and a self confessed craft addict. I am continually inspired to create and would love to share this journey with you. My current obsession is crochet and spinning. I can be contacted at maudeandme@bigpond.com

Monday, 19 September 2011

R.I.P.

Thought I was prepared for this day. 
Jess came to us as "a free to good home" dog soon after we moved to the country.
A kelpie cross something.
She spent her days chasing a ball and the cows.
She loved the kids.
I don't know how she did it , but she knew the days when I was taking her for a walk.
She would yelp till I got the lead.
Three weeks ago we were going on 4kms walks and then one day she suddenly couldn't walk 500m and I had to get the car for her.
I didn't think I would ever cry so much over an animal....

4 comments:

  1. oh, I'm so sorry. the love and appreciation you must have had for Jess can only be felt by you. I always marvel at how much love can fit inside one fur coat. It sounds like you gave her a wonderful life. hugs for you all today. Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no. It so hard. I have started to cry now. So sorry. Especialluy that it all happened so quickly.

    Our black lab has also started to be strange in the last week. Not eating all his dinner, yelping a bit in his sleep, not walking as far.Not like him at all.

    Much love and hugs to you.
    xxx
    Jill

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. Much appreciated!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...