About Me

My photo
Welcome to my crafty world! I am proud mum to three gorgeous kids, a wife to a supportive husband, and a self confessed craft addict. I am continually inspired to create and would love to share this journey with you. My current obsession is crochet and spinning. I can be contacted at maudeandme@bigpond.com

Sunday, 4 September 2011

Sunday snippets

 Jafffa cheese cake for a special father's day dessert.


 My second wheel.
This was a bit rusty and dusty. Not any more. Thanks to Steve!

A new picnic spot.

  Joining Tinniegirl for sunday snippets

9 comments:

  1. That cheesecake looks delicious. Love the last photo too. Have a lovely week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum, cheesecake! Your new spinning wheel is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. looks like a great & very yummy day.

    enjoy the week Trudi ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mmmm cheesecake!
    It's my mums birthday tomorrow and she desperately wants a spinning wheel. Yours is lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gulp. A sucker for cheesecake, that Jaffa version takes the cake.

    (lucky spinning wheel duck!)...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jaffa Cheesecake!!!!! Next fathers day it's at your place lol!
    Thank you so much for all your support on the Haby G blog, it means a whole lot :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. You sound like you had a fab day!wow another beautiful wheel looks a little different this one?
    Let see if the comment work this time??
    X S

    ReplyDelete
  8. My mouth is watering - that cheesecake looks divine!!

    Jem xXx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. Much appreciated!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...