About Me

My photo
Welcome to my crafty world! I am proud mum to three gorgeous kids, a wife to a supportive husband, and a self confessed craft addict. I am continually inspired to create and would love to share this journey with you. My current obsession is crochet and spinning. I can be contacted at maudeandme@bigpond.com

Friday, 28 October 2011

Grateful






Very grateful that we don't have to rely on my gardening skills to eat.
A crappy crop. Carrots were small and yuk. Beets are small and I'm yet to taste them.
And I have a thief amongst the lettuce seedlings!
I hope my next harvest I will be grateful for.
For more grateful posts pop over to Maxabellaloves.

6 comments:

  1. Those beetroots should be lovely roasted! A small crop but at least there were some veges you can eat. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww... I think that looks pretty good for starting out. We had a terrible year in our garden. It was so so so hot here this past summer that apparently the squirrels were thirsting to death and took every green tomato we had and sucked the juice right out. :( The good part. There is always next year. Wishing you a happy weekend. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh no what a pity.. hope the beets taste great and save the day :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh... And thank you for the bloggy birthday wishes last Tuesday at T.H.! It was so nice to hear from so many of you. Wishing you a happy weekend. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. lol.. they look pretty good from here :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Growing your own is hard work!!! x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. Much appreciated!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...