About Me

My photo
Welcome to my crafty world! I am proud mum to three gorgeous kids, a wife to a supportive husband, and a self confessed craft addict. I am continually inspired to create and would love to share this journey with you. My current obsession is crochet and spinning. I can be contacted at maudeandme@bigpond.com

Wednesday, 5 October 2011

My Creative Space

It's all about bunting today.
These are the buntings I sent off.
First  pattern came from Crochethealingraymond and the pattern is here.



This is my "squiggly rainbow" bunting. Of course I planned it to be squiqqly!
Can you guess who received this one?

The original pattern came from ravelry but got altered a lot along the way!



These ones came from ravelry. I added the silver thread to give it a bit of sparkle.


And these 2 beautiful buntings are the ones I have received so far.
Thanks Ruth


All the way from Wales - thanks Faith
 How did they now I was wishing for some red?!
PS. sorry I haven't ironed them yet

For more buntings check out what other people have been doing here.
And for other creativity check out ourcreativespaces

13 comments:

  1. I received my first bunting yesterday & it's from Faith in Wales too!

    Love your crocheted masterpieces.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh they look great! My mind suddenly flashed back to when I was a kid cos I found myself thinking they would make great wrap-around skirts for my old barbie!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your bunting oh I wish I could crochet. Squiggly rainbow would have been super thrilled with her squiggly rainbow. Gorgeous!!! I had forgotton about the flickr group. Thanks for reminding me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. love your rainbow bunting.Its beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. great bunting inspiration - I have yet to try and make any but now have a few ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love all the bunting but the rainbow one is my favourite :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. These look great! I love bunting!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yey for rainbows!

    You just can't beat that wonderful transition of bright colours.

    Lovely blog.

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's cool seeing all the different bunting that is being produced. The squiggly rainbow one made me giggle... I'm sure it will look lovely against the wall of Rach's house. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. Much appreciated!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...