About Me

My photo
Welcome to my crafty world! I am proud mum to three gorgeous kids, a wife to a supportive husband, and a self confessed craft addict. I am continually inspired to create and would love to share this journey with you. My current obsession is crochet and spinning. I can be contacted at maudeandme@bigpond.com

Friday, 14 October 2011

My Place and Yours


I'm playing along today with Vic's My Place and Yours
This is a new one for me. I think I get it - each week there is a different theme - today it is what is On The Shelf. It has  turned out quite coincidentally that I only took this photo this morning and then I read Vic's post.


Great excuse to show of my beautiful flowers!
This is a shelf in my kitchen .
 The lavender was a gift and grown locally on one of the many flower farms in our area.

16 comments:

  1. Love the little jug! I have a growing collection that are often used for flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, you get it!

    Thanks so much for playing along; I can smell the lavender from here!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE that jug holding your fresh lavender!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the smell of fresh lavender. I just bought a lavender pot for my balcony garden. And that jug sure is pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the lavender in the jug. The colour of the jug complements the lavender so beautifully.

    ReplyDelete
  6. i also love the smell of lavender!
    gorgeous jug too ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. You can't go wrong with lavender. Makes my day! I've got to get organised and join in with this meme! Terrific it's back!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have lavender growing at home, but it really needs a lovely little jug to be displayed in. I Love the blue pots on your shelf too. Thanks for stopping by to see my shelf too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ooh, we just planted some lavender bushes. I can't wait until they're big enough to pick! I love that jug you have them in.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love, love lavendar - it's definitely one of my favorites:) Cyndy

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the smell of lavender!Beautiful photo! But I must say that when I first came over, the plate mosaic flowerpot caught my attention immediately! It is gorgeous!
    P.S. Thank you for dropping by with such a sweet comment!
    Best,
    Maya

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh it must be purple love at the moment Trudi :) Lavenders do not do very well in our over wet climate here...missing it greatly! Enjoy xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oooh, I have those canisters in red and I love them, but I like your blue ones a lot more!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. Much appreciated!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...