About Me

My photo
Welcome to my crafty world! I am proud mum to three gorgeous kids, a wife to a supportive husband, and a self confessed craft addict. I am continually inspired to create and would love to share this journey with you. My current obsession is crochet and spinning. I can be contacted at maudeandme@bigpond.com

Saturday, 22 October 2011

Step right up , step right up ...

....see the human pin cushion.





Yes this one is just for Vic. It's Your place and mine time and this week's theme is my pin cushion. And shock horror I confess I don't have one!
Hence this silly photo.
P.S. I did want to charge money to see this ...but couldn't work out how. And I dare say people would be asking for refunds too!

14 comments:

  1. LOL.....that is fabulous Trudi. At least it means you don't put them in your mouth. I keep seeing horror stories about that online, and if a pin cushion isn't your thing, the shirt is the next best thing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. At least they are off the floor. Do you ever stick yourself???

    ReplyDelete
  3. ha ha! that's clever...I'm with Jackie do you ever get your self instead of your shirt?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Only prick myself when I forget I have them on!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooouch! I was just going to ask how many times you prick yourself too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Like Dani, I'm glad they are not in your mouth. My mum always did that, and then she would try to have a conversation with me!

    Where do you put them when you're finished?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I don't have one either! P.s. You make an awesome pin cushion (hmm and I mean it in a nice way not a creepy way)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I would stab myself every single time if I tried that!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think I would forget and stab myself

    ReplyDelete
  10. ouch! you are so clever Trudi, go ahead and make yourself a pin cushion. Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  11. ahahha.. I do this also and I really don't know why as I do own a few pincushions..lol

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ooo... I do that too sometimes - but in my jeans just above my knees. It is just a handy place to put them.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. Much appreciated!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...