About Me

My photo
Welcome to my crafty world! I am proud mum to three gorgeous kids, a wife to a supportive husband, and a self confessed craft addict. I am continually inspired to create and would love to share this journey with you. My current obsession is crochet and spinning. I can be contacted at maudeandme@bigpond.com

Sunday, 23 October 2011

Sunday snippets on a monday


This was intended for Sunday snippets, but it wasn't on yesterday. Hopefully it'll be back soon.
Get well Cathy.


Some plying before 9am




This (trust me there is no self harm involved) spurred me on to get the pins out and actually do something from my sewing pile.


Of course my sewing always involves my trusty unpicker!



Some nourishment.

And some lots of fun in the pool.

And fun outside of the pool.





p.s sorry for the layout.Out of my control. 



2 comments:

  1. What a fabulous day !.. We should get together for some of that action, I'll bring my little man over for a play whilst we play with fiber and stuff ;D

    ReplyDelete
  2. There you go!A crafty meeting :)The fun outside the pool is looking gorgeous!!Have fun x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. Much appreciated!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...