About Me

My photo
Welcome to my crafty world! I am proud mum to three gorgeous kids, a wife to a supportive husband, and a self confessed craft addict. I am continually inspired to create and would love to share this journey with you. My current obsession is crochet and spinning. I can be contacted at maudeandme@bigpond.com

Sunday, 30 October 2011

Sunday Snippets(on a monday again))

Some dabbling....


and some more dabbling in the workshop.


Some serious work in the workshop


And the beets ended up being delicious!

For more sunday snippets pop over to tinniegirl

1 comment:

  1. I like what you did with the beets in the end shame about the carrots..lol but at least you got a bit of a tasty treat out of your garden :) The woodwork stuff looks lovely !
    I tried to look at your workshop link but my pc is having a spatt attack ..grr!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. Much appreciated!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...