About Me

My photo
Welcome to my crafty world! I am proud mum to three gorgeous kids, a wife to a supportive husband, and a self confessed craft addict. I am continually inspired to create and would love to share this journey with you. My current obsession is crochet and spinning. I can be contacted at maudeandme@bigpond.com

Sunday, 20 November 2011

A Flash Weekend

We had an afternoon /night out at the amazingly beautiful St Patrick's estate in Manly.




This was the walk from the Great Hall down to the toilets.
It gave me a good reason to  play around with the phone's camera too.

3 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous photo of you two together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Blog Miss, have an amazing day =)

    -Mia xoxo
    http://naturezfinest.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the photo of the two of you, glad your day was enjoyable :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. Much appreciated!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...