About Me

My photo
Welcome to my crafty world! I am proud mum to three gorgeous kids, a wife to a supportive husband, and a self confessed craft addict. I am continually inspired to create and would love to share this journey with you. My current obsession is crochet and spinning. I can be contacted at maudeandme@bigpond.com

Wednesday, 2 November 2011

My creative space

It's a  quick snapshot  for ourcreativespaces this week.
My 5 bunting pieces together.

My birdie all waxed up.

Some revamping and continuing my doily love.


And another cowl, this time using my hand painted hand spun wool
and dipping into my button collection at the same time.

hope it has been a creative week for you too.

6 comments:

  1. Wowsers you've been busy!! I love your bunting and how it is all different shapes. I can't crochet so I'm always impressed but that too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that cowl is amazing! And so bright and cheery too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've been a busy little bee, I love the cowl pretty wool, and cute buttons. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hola. La capucha tiene un color muy bonito.
    Un saludo.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are a very creative soul. I love your bird and your gorgeous bunting especially!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow great creative space Trudi, love that little bird (you must have the most delightful woody things in your home)!Can you send me some creative energy this week :)x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. Much appreciated!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...