About Me

My photo
Welcome to my crafty world! I am proud mum to three gorgeous kids, a wife to a supportive husband, and a self confessed craft addict. I am continually inspired to create and would love to share this journey with you. My current obsession is crochet and spinning. I can be contacted at maudeandme@bigpond.com

Monday, 19 December 2011

Fabric Printing Part 3 - the saga ends


If you have been following the fabric printing saga,  Part 1 and Part 2 didn't go too well.
 Part 3 is the happy ending I am glad to report. 
We did some more printing on the tea towels . This time I told the kids to just "go for it", which they enjoyed much better. And then I chopped it all up into triangles.......

Please ignore very crappy wall and ceiling

....and circles.



We shall do a bit of hand sewing this week.

I'm happy and the kids are happy. 
And we did manage to salvage 2 tea towels for teachers' gifts too.


2 comments:

  1. Wow they have come up a treat. I really would like to experiment with this soon.

    Peace and happpiness to you Trudi and your family.
    x
    J

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow I am glad you got it to work!Not one to run away from challenge!Not long to go now :)xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. Much appreciated!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...