About Me

My photo
Welcome to my crafty world! I am proud mum to three gorgeous kids, a wife to a supportive husband, and a self confessed craft addict. I am continually inspired to create and would love to share this journey with you. My current obsession is crochet and spinning. I can be contacted at maudeandme@bigpond.com

Friday, 9 December 2011

I have a new friend

His name is Angus. 
He's rather large, dark and, some say, handsome.
He visits most days.
Yesterday Steve got wise to his visits.





And then his mate got wise to it too!

Have a great weekend everyone. 
ps I am without email service and car (not sure what is more isolating! Let's hope the internet service doesn't die too).

4 comments:

  1. i love them Trudi. they know which side of the fence the tomatoes are!! have a good weekend. Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shame Angus hasn't got fleece .D

    I too was without email but it has just gone up again - woot ! I'll respond to your ones tomorrow :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. Much appreciated!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...