I did it. From natural undyed silk and merino to this.
See the spinning journey here -
And then there was disaster.
This should be a post on it's own, titled When fabric printing goes terribly wrong -Part 2.
I had this vision- to make hand printed tea towels with the kids for special gifts...
I used texcraft dual purpose fabric paint on linen , I ironed and ironed and ironed to heat set them.
And then they went in the wash. That's when the disaster struck.
They are going to get scrapped....and I now have to break it to the kids.
There be will a part 3 . And it is going to be a happy ending!
Check out oucreativespaces for more inspiration