About Me

My photo
Welcome to my crafty world! I am proud mum to three gorgeous kids, a wife to a supportive husband, and a self confessed craft addict. I am continually inspired to create and would love to share this journey with you. My current obsession is crochet and spinning. I can be contacted at maudeandme@bigpond.com

Sunday, 11 December 2011

Why just at christmas?


Do you find yourself baking/cooking certain foods just at christmas time, 
but actually they would be good all year round?
This is another favourite christmas time treat.


Apricot Balls 



Ingredients: 700g dried apricots
1 tin condensed milk
juice of 1 lemon
5 tablespoons dessicated coconut
150g plain biscuits  (I used gluten free "freelicious tea biscuits" )

1. In a food processor finely chop apricots and set aside.
2. Add condensed milk, lemon juice, coconut, and biscuits and combine well in processor.
3.Add condensed milk mixture to apricots and stir through.
4. Using a teaspoon, spoon mixture and roll into a ball, and roll in extra coconut to coat each ball.
5. Refrigerate

ENJOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. Much appreciated!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...