About Me

My photo
Welcome to my crafty world! I am proud mum to three gorgeous kids, a wife to a supportive husband, and a self confessed craft addict. I am continually inspired to create and would love to share this journey with you. My current obsession is crochet and spinning. I can be contacted at maudeandme@bigpond.com

Sunday, 5 February 2012

My Place and Yours - Outside



I'm playing along with Vic's My Place And Yours this week.
And the theme is Outside.
I love this theme. It is the best part of where I live. So be warned, there are lots of photos!
And apologies for those that have seen these photos before. I live here and I still can't get enough of it.

 Steve spent a good deal of 2010 building this pool. We had our first swim christmas eve 2010.

 A dragon fly created by a local artist.

 My rosemary bush I can't do no wrong with..

 The original caretaker's cottage - now home to our chooks.
 One of our marvelous rocks.

Another one of our marvelous rocks.


The tree house. Can you see the chandelier?

 Inside the chook house.

Never get tired of it.

7 comments:

  1. It is very beautiful around your place. I love your chook cottage and that is probably the most original nesting box I have ever seen! Thanks for visiting my Blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. im loving seeing a few bloggers with chookies :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful green surrounding Trudi! We had to move to a suburb last year (for hubby's work) you just make me realise how much I miss overlooking the bush from the deck...sigh :)x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a tree house! And a chook house! ADORE!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Trudi, your place is just beautiful. I can see why you can't get enough of it! Thanks for sharing the pics.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Trudi it's a beautiful place to live. I can understand why you would never tire of it nor would I:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. My daughter would absolutely love exploring in your back yard! So would I, come to think of it. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. Much appreciated!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...